- Installed along inside perimeter of basement walls.
- Non-moveable items can generally be tunelled under.
- Floors are excavated around the perimeter.
- A bed of #6 washed stone is placed alongside footing.
- A new perforated drain tile is installed.
- Vertical flush ports installed at corners for annual maintenance which is provided by Xpert.
- The system is covered with a filter and #6 washed stone.
- Xpert Sheet Drain (more info) is installed on top of the drain tile and cups the foundation wall to provide proper drainage and protection.
- All floors are re-cemented and the work area is cleaned.
- Battery backups are optional, but should be considered.